The piper's dress is a very important issue and should match the style of your wedding.
- Daywear dress - it an "evergreen" for every occasion. Made of a so told Argyll style jacket (either black, light green, dark green) is perfect for an elegant wedding.
- Summer dress - Especially matching weddings held in a hot summer day. Just waiscoat.
- Hot weather - One word: summer in Italy!
- Evening dress - Formal outfit with a Spencer doublet and old-fashioned style socks.
- Prince Charles - Very elegant outfit, in my opinion the best to match a stylish and elegant wedding. Prince Charles vest and waistcoat. It's the perfect dress for a piper.
- Full Dress - Usually worn by pipe-bands and military is a very heavy outfit. To dress-up I need a second person to help me with long plaid and accessories.